Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Target goodies

I've been needing another lamp for my living room and have been inspired by tripod lamps lately...


This gorgeous one runs over $150, and it's only the table version... wop wop =(

However, Target started advertising this pretty little thing a few months ago...



I knew I liked it, but at $50, it was more than I wanted to spend (yep - total cheapskate!).  Plus the shade looked super WHITE, and my others are linen colored, I'm already locked into tea staining one (which I'm putting off, b/c I'm chicken), and wasn't looking to make that two.

But when Target listed a special price online this weekend, I knew I had to have it, and for a grand total of $35.99 (including shipping! What?!), I had two words: "yes, please."  I ordered it and it arrived SO quickly!  And, the shade turned out to be the perfect creamy color yellow.


I LOVE it.  What do y'all think? I like the way it filles up the awkward space behind the couch.  Now all I have to do is keep the pictures in the frames behind it from slipping.  Ha!  Hope your day is great so far - happy Tuesday, friends!!

1 comment: