Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Turkey Chili (& sneak peek!)

I'm getting better about this blogging-while-working business again.  This week I will blog at least 3 times - I miss it!!  Today's post is another cooking win: spicy turkey chili.  Even though it's a millionbajillion degrees outside, somehow, comfort food still sounded good last week...


Mmmmmmm!  I browned up some super lean ground turkey, onion, and added in beans, tomatillos and a few jalapenos for some kick. stew for an hour or so, and this is what you get! 

On another note, I am now learning to edit my photos - can I get a hallelujah?  It's really time, especially if I ever want to be taken seriously (but let's be honest, who's going to take me seriously? ;)) 

One more glimpse of yumminess before I leave you in suspense for tomorrow's post....

You knew I'd work a little glimpse of my lazy susan in there - still loving it!  Here's a sneak peek at what's coming tomorrow...


Be exctied!  Happy Tuesday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment