Monday, August 1, 2011

Sneak Peek

Hey all!  Sorry I didn't post on Friday (not that anyone noticed, haha!), I was SWAMPED with work.  I'm going back to work this morning at a new school, yeehaw!  So, I was CRAMMING all my diy-ing into this weekend and got a little run down.  But I did finish a TON of projects this weekend (and hosted a baby shower!), and I think I'll spend this week re-capping my progress, and maybe I'll preview my next little project (It's gonna be cute!).  For now, I'll give you a little sneak peek of a bit of what I did this weekend...


Ooooh, I can't wait for the final reveal!  I have to be honest here, our house made so much progress this weekend, I feel like it's a completely new place!  I have so much new inspiration and can't wait to dive right into more projects.  I want to scream about my house...



"I'm in love!  I'm in love!  And I don't care who knows it!" 

Gosh, I love Will Ferrell in Elf.  Can't wait to share with you this week - wish me luck (and stamina) as I head back into the world of educating my favorite breed of person: teenagers.  =)  Happy Monday, friends!

4 comments:

  1. I love Elf!

    Good luck at the new school!

    And you should totally come up with something for the Pinterest challenge!! Mine really aren't life changing. It just feels good to complete some things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I educate that breed, too. (I'll be teaching 10th grade English this year.) I bet you have some good stories. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fabrics! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time reading this blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete