Monday, June 20, 2011

Popcorn and weekend travels

Hello all!  I promise I'm not dead, just scraping and spackling and sanding and texturing and watching topping compound dry.  It's truly thrilling here today, to be sure.  Since I don't have the time/energy to post all of the real pictures I have (full popcorn ceiling removal tutorial is coming soon!), I'll just post some pretty pics from our weekend travels.  Enjoy!

The Court of Angels in  New Orleans Square in Disneyland (where Eric proposed to me!)

AMAZING new show at Disney California Adventure: The World Of Color

More World of Color.  Imagine the Bellagio fountain show (only bigger) mixed with one of those boxes of 120 crayons. Awesome.

Quick detour on the way home through Palm Springs.  Adorable little town in the middle of the desert, and it has WONDERFUL shopping (decor and clothing - like a dreamland!).  I wish we could have stayed for the festival of short films there this week!

The Hyatt Regency in Palm Springs.  Yes, please!

I hope you all are having lovely Mondays, as for me, I've got to get back to my bedroom ceilings.  Happy Monday, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip. I've never been to Disneyland. I think I'll wait until we have kids. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely adorable to watch kids experience the magic. I think my mom and sister and I are really still 9 years old when it comes to Disneyland. We can't get enough! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just googled "Court of Angeles" so that I could show somebody where I was also proposed to and this blog post came up :) I was at Disneyland a few weeks ago and the Court of Angeles was closed, not sure what they're doing for it..maybe just fall decorations? Better not be changing it!

    ReplyDelete