Friday, June 10, 2011

Off we go!

Eric and I are packing up and heading out today on our little anniversary getaway!  Two years ago Monday we had the best wedding EVER, and became the two happiest people EVER.  We're headed off to Big Bear Lake, California and I can't wait to look at views like this all weekend...

*sigh*  It's going to be great!  I hope you all have fabulous weekend plans - and I promise I'll show you my finished pillows next week.  Happy Friday, friends!

Update: It's just occurred to me that there are creepers out there who wait for people to announce they're going out of town and then rob their homes.  If you are such a creeper, go for it.  A few of Eric's college buddies are staying here for the weekend, so if you fancy fighting off three grown men to steal our two gaming systems (pretty much the only things of value in the house), then be my guest, haha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment