Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so BLESSED to have such an amazing mom.  She's my super-hero, and she comtinually proves to me how strong she is and how strong I can be.  Mom, you are an amazing role model, and I LOVE you!  I'm also blessed with my grandmother, who is so kind and generous, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it.  I love her so much!

(mom, me and grandma at my wedding)

I am also TOTALLY blessed to have such an amazing mother-in-law!  Diane is so sweet, and loves us so much, I can't believe I got lucky enough to marry the best guy in the world and to marry into the best family of in-laws a girl could ask for all in one day!  Awesome.

(Diane and me at Eric's graduation)

To all the mommies out there - you are loved and appreciated!! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment