Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring has sprung!

And I'm inside!  I wish Wish WISH I was outdoors enjoying this lovely weather, but alas, I can't be.  Wouldn't it be nice if I could take a day and be a kid again... play in the sun, run around my yard... *bliss*  If I was a kid again, I'd want to play in this AMAZING playhouse!


via Elle Decor


Isn't it completely adorable??  Somehow I imagine it filled with mini-IKAT curtains, mini-KitchenAid appliances, and mini-West Elm couches...  Isn't everything more adorable in miniature?  I hope you're enjoying spring today.  Happy Tuesday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. such a cute little cottage! your blog is adorable...thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found your blog based on a suggestion from one of my dear friends (initials T.K~don't want to oust her internet privacy) who knew you from Berkley, i believe? I'm so glad she suggested your blog to me!

    ReplyDelete