Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Already??

After finishing quite possibly the most lovely spring break imaginable, 5:30 came early this morning...  I'm excited to be back at work, but I'm just praying I can keep my energy up for the final 9 week push to summer break.  This morning is cold and rainy here in north Scottsdale, and I'm wishing it was sunny and I was outside enjoying it!  Maybe wearing this?


This entire outfit is from Old Navy!  I love bargain shopping =)

It's so lovely outside when it's just warm enough for tank tops in the afternoon, but chilly enough in the evening to need a light sweater.  For the rest of you, that is "Spring," for those of us in the southwest, it's the three weeks at the end of March and beginning of April (before we reach a consistent 100+ degrees daily).  If I could do anything today, besides be with my students, I'd take a walk in the sun, and listen to The Shins.  Go here to sample them - you won't be disappointed.  Whatever you're doing today, I hope it's a happy Monday for you, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit and all the accesories! Can't believe they're all from Old Navy! I normally never find anything in that store and leave frustrated...but these pieces are too cute!

    ReplyDelete