Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Etsy Crush ~ Luna Shine Shine

I LOVE this store's whimsical ideas and delicate styling. I'd pair these looks with anything from jeans and t-shirts to a sweet summer sun dress. Plus, they're the sort of price I could actually afford ~$10-$20. I know what my friends are getting from me for their upcoming birthdays!




I love how delicate this is!


If I thought I could pull it off, I would carry a pocketwatch. As fun as watches can be, they're a little clunky on the wrist at times (especially as a teacher, I'm constantly whacking mine into the whiteboard.)





Look at the tiny little eggs! I want this!


Adding the Eiffel Tower just makes me love it more. After all, I do love Paris!


Holy CUTE! I don't know when I'd ever have the occasion to wear eggs on my ears, but if I did, how adorable, no?


I could see this becoming a staple I'd wear all the time! But truly, I would be hard-pressed to change from my current staple. My parents bought it for me when I got married, and I would have a hard time not wearing it almost daily.


This needs to belong to my sister, a budding photographer.



The little bird here is so sweet...


Loving that this shop is not only style friendly, but wallet friendly as well. Check out these adorable styles and many others here. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment